1. احمدی، علی ( 1394)، بررسی رابطه میان شهرت اخلاقی و ارزش ادراک شده با رضایتمندی و وفاداری مشتریان شعب بانک ملی شهر کرمان، دومین همایش بین المللی مدیریت و فرهنگ توسعه، تهران، موسسه سفیران فرهنگی مبین
2. Aaker, D.A., 1991. Managing Brand Equity: Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name. The Free Press, New York, NY.
3. Agarwal, S., Teas, K.R., 2001. Perceived value: mediating role of perceived risk. J. Market. Theory Pract. 9, pp. 1–14.
4. Babin, B.J.,Griffin, M., Borges, A., Boles, J.S., 2013. Negative emotions,value and relationships: differences between wo-men and men.J.Retail.Consum.Serv.20 (5), pp. 471 478.
5. Baek, T.H.,King,K.W.,2011.Exploring the consequences of brand attributes in services. J.Serv.Market.25(4), pp. 260–272 .
6. Bagozzi, R.R., 1986. Principles of Marketing Management. Science Research As- sociates, Inc, Chicago.
7. Baker, J., Parasuraman, A., Grewal, D., Voss, G.B., 2002. The influence of multiple store environment cues on perceived merchandise value and patronage intentions. J.Mark. 66(2), pp. 120–141.
8. Bellizzi, J.A., Crowley, A.E., Hasty, R.W., 1983. The effects of color in store design.J. Retail. 59, pp. 21-45.
9. Blocker, C.P., Cannon, J.P., Panagopoulos, N.G., Sager, J.K., 2012. The role of the sales force invalue creation and appr-opriation: new directions for research.J.Pers. Sell. Sales Manag. 32(1), pp.15–28.
10. Dacin, P.A.,Brown,T.J.,1997.The company and the product: corporate associations and consumer product responses .J.Mark.61(1), pp. 68–84.
11. Dallimore, K.S., Sparks, B.A., Butcher, K., 2007. The influence of angry customer out bursts on service providers' facial displays and affective states .J.Serv.Res. 10(1),pp. 78–92.
12. Chang, T. and Wildt, A. R. 1994 . Price, Product information, and purchase intention: an empirical study. Journal of the Academy of Marketing science, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 16-27.
13. Chin, W.W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares Approach to Structural Equation Modeling. In ModernMethods for Business Research, Marcoulides, G.A. (ed.), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ, pp:1295-1336.
14. Chiu, H.C., Hsieh, Y.C., Li, Y.C., Lee, M., 2005. Relationshipmarketingandconsumer switching behavior .J.Bus.Res. 58 (12 , pp.1681–1689.
15. Erdem, T. & Swait, J. (1998). “Brand equity as a signaling phenomenon”, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Lawe-rence Erlbaum Associates, 7 (2), pp. 131-157.
16. Faircloth, J.B., Capella, L.M., Alford, B.L., 2001. The effect of brand attitude and brand image on brand equity. J.Mar-ket.TheoryPract. 9(3), pp. 61–75.
17. fornell, C.,& Cha, J. (1994). “Partial least squares”, in Bagozzi, R.P. (Ed.), Advanced Methods of Marketing Resear-ch , Blackwell, Cambridge, MA, pp. 52-78.
18. Fornell, C.,&Lacker, D.F. (1981). Evaluation structural equation models with unobserved variables and measurem-ent error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), pp. 39-50.
19. Forsythe, S.M., Shi, B., 2003. Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in internet shopping. J.Bus.Res.56(11),867–875.
20. Ganesan, S.,1994.Determinants of long term orientationin buyer seller relationships. J.Mark.58(2),1.
21. Gewald, H., Wüllenweber, K., Weitzel, T., 2006. The influence of perceived risks on banking managers' intention to outsource business processes-a study of the German banking and finance industry. J. Electron. Commer. Res. 7 (2), pp.78–96.
22. Ghosh, M., John, G., 2009. When should original equipment manufacturers use branded component contracts with suppliers? J. Mark. Res. 46 (5), p. 597.
23. Gremler, D., Gwinner,K., 2000. Customer employee rapport in service relationships. J.Serv.Res.3(1), pp. 88–104.
24. Haas, A., Snehota, I., Corsaro, D., 2012. Creating value in business relationships: the role of sales. Ind. Mark. Manag . 41 (1), p. 94.
25. Hansen, H., Samuelsen, B.M., Silseth, P.R., 2008. Customer perceived value in B-t-B service relationships: investing-ating the importance of corporate reputation. Ind. Mark. Manag. 37 (2), 206.
26. Hau, L. N. & Ngo, L. V. (2012). “Relationship marketing in Vietnam: A empirical study”, Asia Pacific Journal of M-arketing and Logistics, 24 (2), pp. 222-235.
27. Holbrook, M. B. (1994). The nature of customer`s value: An axiology of service in consumption experience, CA:Sage Publications.
28. Hovland, C.I.,Weiss,W.,1953.The influence of source attributes on communication effectiveness. PublicOpin .Q.15, pp. 635–650.
29. Jara, M.,Cliquet,G.,2012.Retail brand equity: concept ualization and measurement. J. Retail.Consum.Serv.19, pp.140–149.
30. Jumiati Sasmita, Norazah Mohd Suki, (2015) "Young consumers’ insights on brand equity: Effects of brand assoc-iation, brand loyalty, brand awareness, and brand image", International Journal of Retail & Distribution Manage-ment, Vol. 43 Issue: 3, pp.276-292,
31. Keller, K.L., Lehmann, D.R., 2006.Brands and branding: Research findings andfuture priorities .Market. Sc. 25(6) , pp. 740–759.
32. Keller,K.L.,1993.Conceptualizing,measuring,and managing consumer based brand equity.J.Market.57, pp.1–22.
33. Keller, K.L., 1998. Strategic Brand Management. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
34. Keng, C.J., Huang, T.L., Zheng, L.J., Hsu, M.K., 2007. Modeling service encounters and customer experiential value in retailing: an empirical investingation of shopping mall customers in Taiwan. Int. J. Serv. Ind. Manag. 18(4), pp. 349–367.
35. Kleijnen, M., De Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M., 2007. An assessment of value creation in mobile service delivery and the moderating role of time consciousness. J. Retail. 83 (1), pp. 33–46.
36. Lafferty, B.,Gold smith, R.E., Newell, S.J., 2002. The dual attributes model: the influence of corporate and endorser at-tributes on attitudes and purchase intentions. J.Market. Theory Pract.10(3), pp. 1–12.
37. Lai, F.,Griffin, M.,Babin,B.J.,2009.How quality, value, image,and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom .J. Bus. Res. 62(10), p.980.
38. Lee, S., Ha, S., Widdows, R., (2011), Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions. Journal of Business.
39. Ligas, M and Chaudhuri, A. (2012). The moderating roles of shopper experience and store type on the relationship between perceived merchandise value and willingness to pay a higher price. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Ser-vices 19 (2012) 249–258.
40. Liu, A.H., Leach, M.P.,2001.Developing loyal customers with a value adding sales force: examining customer satisfy-action and the perceived attributes of consultative salespeople.J.Pers.Sell.SalesManag.21(2), pp.147–148.
41. Lorenzo-Romero,C.,Gomez-Borja,M.A.,Molla-Descals,A.,2011.Effects of utilitarian and hedonic atmospheric dime-nsions on consumer responses in an online shopping environment. Afr. J. Bus. Manag. 5(21), pp. 8649–8667.
42. Mathwick, C., Naresh, M., Rigdon, E., 2001. Experiential value: conceptualization, measurement and application in the catalog and internet shopping. J. Retail. 77 (1), pp. 39–56.
43. Mehrabian, A., Russell, J.A., 1974. An Approach to Environmental Psychology. MIT Press, Cambridge.
44. Mitchell, V.W.,1995.Organizational risk perception and reduction: aliterature review. Br.J.Manag.6(2), pp. 115–133.
45. Newell,S.J.,BelonaxJr.,J.J.,McCardle,M.W.,Plank,R.E.,2011.The effect of personal relationship and consultative ta-sk behaviors buyer perceptions of sales- person trust,expertise,andloyalty.J.Market.TheoryPract.19(3), pp. 307–316.
46. Oh,H., Fiore, A., Jeoung, M., 2007. Measuring experience economy concepts: tourism applications.J .TravelRes .46(2), pp. 119–132.
47. Ohanian, R., 1990. Construction and validation of a scale to measure celebrity. J.Advert. 19 (3), pp. 39–52.
48. Ohanian, R., 1991. The impact of celebrity spokes person's perceived image on consumers intention to purchase. J. Advert. Res. 31 (1), pp. 46–55.
49. Ou, W.M., Abratt, R., Dion,P.,2006.The influence of retailer reputation on store patronage .J.Retail. Consum. Serv. 13(3), pp.221–230.
50. Palmatier,R.W.,Scheerb,L.K.,Houstonc,M.B.,Evansd,K.R.,Gopalakrishnab,S., 2007.Use of relationship marketing p-rograms in building customer salesperson and customer firm relationships: differential influences on financial outco-mes. Int. J. Res. Market. 24(3), pp. 210–223.
51. Pappu, R., Quester, P., Cooksey, R.W., 2005. Consumer-based brand equity: improving the measurement empirical evidence. J. Prod. Brand Manag. 14 (3), pp. 143–154.
52. Reynolds,K.E.,Arnold,M.J.,2000.Customer loyalty to the salesperson and the store:examining relationship custome-rs in an upscale retail context.J.Pers. Sell. SalesManag. 20(2), pp. 89–98.
53. Roberts,P.W.,Dowling,G.R.,2002.Corporate reputation and sustained superior financial performance. Strateg. Man-ag .J.23(12), p.1141.
54. Rust, R.T., Lemon, K.N., Zeithaml, V.A., 2004. Return on marketing: using customer equity to focus marketing strateg-y.J. Market. 68 (January), 109–127.
55. Saïd Echchakoui, (2015) , Drivers of sales force equity in the service industry , Journal of Retailing and Consumer S-ervices 27.140–153.
56. Saïd Echchakoui , (2016) ,Relationship between sales force reputation and customer behavior: Role of experiential v-alue added by sales force , Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services28. pp.54–66.
57. Said Echchakoui, (2017) "Effect of salesperson personality on sales performance from the customer’s perspective: Application of socioanalytic theory", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 51 Issue: 9/10, pp.1739-1767.
58. Said Echchakoui, (2014) " Mediating Role of Experiential Value Added by the Sales Force", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering Vol:8, No:5, 2014.
59. Semeijn,J.,vanRiel,A.C.R.,Ambrosini,B.A.,2004.Consumer evaluations of store brands : effects of store image and p-roduct attributes. J. Retail. Consum. Serv.11 (4), 247–258.
60. Seybold, Patricia B., 2001. The Customer Revolution. Crown Business, New York.
61. Sheth, J.N., Parvatiyar, A., 1995. Relationship marketing in consumer markets: antecedents and consequences. J.Acad. Market. Sci. 23(4), pp.255–271.
62. Shobeiri,S.,Laroche,M.,Mazaheri,E., 2013. Shapinge retailer's website personality :the importance of experiential m-arketing.J.Retail.Consum.Serv.20(1), pp. 102–110.
63. Srivastava., M., Kaul, D., 2014. Social interaction, convenience and customer satisfaction: Them ediating effect of custo-mer experience .J. Retail. Consum. Serv. 21(6), pp. 1028–1037.
64. Srivastava,R,K.,Fahey,L.F.,Christensen,K.H.,2001.The Resource Based View and marketing: The role of market ba-se assets in gaining competitive advantage.J. Manag. 27, pp.777–802.
65. Spiteri,J.M.,Dion,P.A.,2004.Customer value, over all satisfaction,enduser loyalty, and market performance in detail intensive industries.Ind.Mark.Manag.33 (8), pp. 675–687.
66. Tsai, W.C., 2001. Determinants and consequences of employee displayed positive emotions.J.Manag.27, pp. 497–512.
67. Wang,T.S.E.,2009.Displayed emotion to patronage intention:consumer response to contact personnel performance .Serv. Ind. J. 29(3), pp. 317–329.
68. Yoo,B.,Donthu,N.,Lee,S.,2000.An examination of selected marketing mixelements and brand equity.J. Acad. Mark .Sci.28(2), pp. 195–211.
69. Zeithaml, V.A., 1998. Consumer perceptions of price, quality, and value: a means- end model and synthesis of evid-ence. J. Mark. 52 (3), p. 2.